General Booking Conditions 2017 camping Castels Les Criques de Porteils *****
1. If you wish to make a booking, please send us a completed booking form accompanied by the stipulated deposit by post or by fax. You may also make a reservation through our website: www.lescriques.co.uk
2. When you make the booking, we only require the deposit (see booking form for more details). The balance has to be paid 30 days before arrival on the campsite. Upon arrival a damage contingency deposit of 200€ will be asked, which will be refunded at the end of your stay, minus a deduction should there be any damage to your accommodation. Payments can be made by cash, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express).
3. No refund will be possible should you leave before your stated departure date. Everyone staying on the campsite must have personal travel insurance-cover.
4. Compulsory additional charges:
a) For a camping emplacement: the local holiday tax and the eco tax.
b) For rental units: the local holiday tax and the eco tax.
Local holiday tax: 0.66€ per person per day for everyone aged 18+.
Eco tax: 0.34€ per person and per day.
5. Access to the Waterpark: Bermuda pants and shorts are forbidden.
6. Bookings may be altered, according to availability, up to six weeks prior to the original start date of your stay. Please notice that all bookings are nominative and cannot be changed without the agreement of the campsite.
7. Cancellation: If you have not taken out our cancellation insurance, we will reimburse you the amount of money received minus a 30€ penalty and the 26€ booking fee, making a total of 56€ if your cancellation is made 7 weeks before the start of your stay. No reimbursement will be made if cancellation is less than 6 weeks before the start of your stay.
8. Cancellation insurance: It is possible to take out cancellation insurance: The subscription fee is 3€ per day, multiplied by the total number of days comprising your stay. In order to receive this, cancellation of the stay must be confirmed by registered post; this cancellation insurance ceases to be valid from the first day of your stay. This cancellation insurance will only reimburse the cost already paid, not including the cost of the insurance.
9. Your stay: Your rented accommodation is personal and cannot be sub-let. Your arrival is expected from 4pm onwards on the first day of your stay and departures are to be made before 10am on the last day of your stay. Arrival and departures for camping emplacements are from noon to noon. In the case of a non-arrival, your reservation will be held for up to 24 hours after the stated arrival date and time (noon, or 4pm).
All rented accommodation is limited to 2, 4 or 6 people depending on the model, and 6 people per camping emplacement: please consult us beforehand for special cases.
Upon departure, you will need to pay for any damage incurred during your stay and any additional cleaning charges.
It is not permitted to pitch a tent next to rented accommodation.
Individual barbecues are not permitted.
10. The campsite management reserves the right to immediately terminate a stay without indemnity or compensation for non-respect of the campsite rules.
11. The management of camping Les Criques de Porteils cannot be held responsible for any problems or consequential damages that occur whilst making a booking over the internet.
To ensure full safety of minors on our site, we inform you that:
– Each minors must be accompanied by an adult.
– If the adult is not the legal representative, it must provide a parental authorization duly signed by the legal representatives of the minor.
– Unaccompanied minors must present parental authorization with contact details and identification of their legal representative.